A 3rd manual (and project) or cd?

On 11/1/05, Blake Irvin <blake@clockworm.com> wrote:
> rip out every page of a new one and scan with some kind of OCR/PDF
> plugin - then post it for the list!

That's actually a very good idea!  I'd love a PDF "copy" of the paper
Bentley.  It'd be nice to print out the particular procedure and
torque spec page before a job and not worry about trashing it...

I'd be willing to put up some cash for this to happen, anyone else?
We could pay someone for the hours it would take to scan each page and
assemble it into a PDF "manual".  Anyone have the equipment, time, and
skillz to make this happen?  I know this would technically be illegal,
but I would hazard a guess that 90+% of the list already has a paper
version (or many) that they've purchased legitimately, so this *could*
fall under making "backup" copies...  (I know, I'm stretching it...)

Later,

Mark.
75
86