A 3rd manual (and project) or cd?

I'm thinking of the "Love Boat" theme here.... "Ask.... And you shall
receive...." (As in "Love.... Life's sweetest reward", come on, people!)

And then there's always Bill in Stripes as he's giving the "Aunt Jemimah
Treatment" to a lovely MP: "Who's your friend? Who's your pal? I am, right?
It's me."

OK, I don't remember from where or who I got this from, but I do have a copy
of my Bentley (Cabby/Rocco, 85-93, including 16v) on CD in pdf. It's about
350MB. Oh, and it's got bookmarks for the start of each section.

I'm sure there are people interrested, but...

The big question is: How do we handle distribution? Put it on a server for
download? Use a torrent (everyone still got that one? I do.) CDs (costly: as
in - the others are free:).

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)