A 3rd manual (and project) or cd?

I've got two beat up Bentleys.  What I'd like to do is
have a nice manual available inside for when I am
laying around researching things or confusing myself
with electric diagrams.  Something that doesn't ooze
grease and grime onto the sofa.

So, do I do the Bentley CD (which I've heard some
negatives about), or do I get a pristine manual and
then proceed to laminate it?  Can you imagine - a
laminated Bentley?  Don't dare me, I tell you.
Just... don't.

http://farechase.yahoo.com