drive axel assmbly or cv joint kit

Dude - something about Texans (me = from Dallas as a
kid).  I, too, have a backup Jeep, which I am using as
backup at the moment as I get the head back on the
beater.

Now weren't we *just* talking about the value of
remans on the Vortex last week?  And you go and bust
an axle in the meantime.  Tell me, what exactly
crapped out on the axle?

http://farechase.yahoo.com