Off Topic (my new car) AudiRocco?

On 11/1/05, Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What do y'all think.  Reminds me alot of my old 16v rocco, just heavy, AWD,
> and slow :)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!  You're right though, they're heavy...  After
driving nothing but Sciroccos for 15 years my 1990 Coupe Quattro feels
very sloth-like in comparison, and that's with a 10v turbo engine
swapped in...  Had a blast with it last winter though!

I'm still trying to sell mine, but if I decide to get another in the
future I'm going to import an S2 from Europe, since they're now over
15 years old (the magic number that makes importing them to Canada
MUCH easier...).  20v turbo - from the factory.  Cool ground effects.
What's not to like???

So where'd you pick that one up?  Details man, details!!!

Later,

Mark.
75
86
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt ** For Sale **