"List"ory

Is that not the truth? I know, I am capable of some spelling blunders specially at nigth, while tired and after a couple of drinks, but for that matter the majority of the MD Cardholders would be out....Cause hell, Shit damn, god knows we like our drinking!!! Rigth?  Oh those tech days would not be what they are with out the copious amounts of Yeangling.

El T

"Mark F." <mardak@gmail.com> wrote:
Whoa there big-guy... If we had to boot everyone off the list who you
rubbed the wrong way, we'd be listening to crickets...

Mark.
75
86
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt ** For Sale **