bing-bing -- possible Mk1 instead...

Well, for whatever reason I have not been hearing back
from this dude on my future 84.5 pewter baby.  Not
sure what is going on - I'll call out there tonight.

In the meantime, just perusing the vortex, I got wind
of THIS:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2267829

Now due to the apartment fiasco situation right now, I
have decided I'll wait on a Mk1 until I get another
house (which, day by day, becomes more important if
only for rocco issues).  But somehow this Mk1 is
SCREAMING AT ME!

What is that color called?  It is so unique.  I am all
for unique colors and all that.  A Mk1 rocco - unique.
 A whatever that color is - even more so.

While I absolutely love all the other guy has done to
his Pewter grey roc (as I have mentioned in another
post), I would not feel a damn bit too sad if that
fell through as I would get this puppy in a heartbeat.

Mk1ers - check it out and please give me some head's
up.

Thanks,
RoccoPhil

http://farechase.yahoo.com