bing-bing -- possible Mk1 instead...

I see you got your answer from the guy on the color.

Way overpriced in my opinion...but rust free mk1s are getting rare...but
sheesh, you'd hope for atleast a 1.8 with a close ratio at that price.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)