  From: Chris Bennett
  To: Allyn
  Cc: patrick.bureau@gmail.com ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Giggle Giggle Giggle

  I have a 19 inch monitor... however I don't have one that I am willing to leave in my garage.  I have an old laptop that I am willing to sacrifice to elements... but not the monitor.  Not to mention it may be semi beneficial to have a copy handy on the way to and while I am at Cincy.

  Well actually if I am on the road and I need a part number from ETKA I am prolly screwed ANYHOW... LOL

  Thanks for the help.