Cincy active-wear and other pressing news

Hey, good news!  I carved up enough time (read: up-until-4am-twice)
to put together a design for
another Cincy shirt this year - I'd hate to break the tradition.  :-)

I think just about everyone will recognize the memorial / nostalgia
in the 6 color back graphic....
you'll just have to wait and see!  I ordered about 80, with a mix of
some smalls, medium, larges,
x-larges, and a few xx-larges...seeing as how this was nicely over
$1,000 on my joint credit
card...please allow me to continue living when I come home and face
the wife, so please buy them all.
   :-)!!!  (btw, no profiting made here, just cost recoup)

I was not able to re-order last years design due to the  high restart
costs, so I'm going to be
seeking out another company for low volume production (they're all
about the same once you
start to hit 70+ in volume with 4+ colors, front / back design on a
high thread count tagless
tshirt).

However, I'll bring extras of the 2001 and 2003 shirts that I still
have.  Once I locate a
low-volume producer (maybe Zazzle if I don't mind releasing the
designs to them), I'll see
that the  highly coveted 2002 "Sidewinder" design goes into
production again. :)

In other news, I used my cheap Chinese 12 ton Harbor Freight press to
slam home a new
pside motor mount in an extra bracket - it made scary noises and I
stood off to the side
while really pushing hard down on the jack handle.  I only shattered
one piece of metal
while doing this job - now you know why I wasn't standing in front of
it.  Note to self:
some solid looking pieces of metal, well, aren't really when you
really press them hard.

Another note:  you can use a sturdy 3.25 inch hole saw with the teeth
ground off as a recess,
riser, and brace for getting a nice "square" press into that blasted
pside mount bracket. This
may be hard to visualize, but if you ever try this yourself, you'll
know *exactly* what
I'm talking about.  Imagine: pushing a new mount into the
bracket...where does the old
one go as it's being forced out and no, that was not the piece that
broke...(I wanted to keep
the old steel ring mount intact as a pressing piece, that's why I
didn't just hack it out).

Tomorrow is mount changing time hopefully.

==Brett