Giggle Giggle Giggle

I have a 19 inch monitor... however I don't have one that I am willing to
leave in my garage. I have an old laptop that I am willing to sacrifice to
elements... but not the monitor. Not to mention it may be semi beneficial to
have a copy handy on the way to and while I am at Cincy.
 Well actually if I am on the road and I need a part number from ETKA I am
prolly screwed ANYHOW... LOL
 Thanks for the help.