My Route to Cincy...

My buddy and I used to drive straight through from Beloit, WI to Grand
Junction for spring break, to mountain bike.  Took 18 hours on the dot,
and it can be done with 2 drivers, LOUD music, and lots of coffee, Red
Bull and Mountain Dew.  My buddy drove it solo one year, and vowed never
to do it again.
Plan on one day, but be prepared to stop and sleep.

Nate