Dubbed

All,
 Sean Porter was one of the people that got me started and helped me out
ALOT with the Scirocco. As most of you know or should know... he made a
documentary about the VW obsession. For those of you that haven't seen it,
one of the cars that is featured in the documentary is that of Shannon
Fenton's. (His car was stolen a while back and stripped.) Anyhow I was
telling Sean that I was coming to Cincinnati and he offered to send me a few
copies of the movie (approximately 50 minutes long filmed mostly at Dubwars)
to bring if anyone is interest in purchasing. He was asking $15 plus
shipping, but he said that $14 was cool there locally. (and you save
shipping)
  He has about 200 copies left, so if anyone is interested please email me
(offlist is cool) so that I may tell him how many we would like. I am not
getting anything out of this--in fact I am paying the full $15.00 for both
copies I will be purchasing as I want to support a fellow enthusiest who is
trying to make a living.
 TIA
Chris