"The Project" For sale

Hi all,

This has been in the works for awhile; it's time to move on. I got bitten by
the rear wheel drive autoX bug, and found a decent well kept Porsche 944.
Yes, it's a lot slower but I'll deal with that, it has creature comforts
that I'll need in the future.

Anyway, the car is amply documented at http://www.spuduglyracing.com
<http://www.spuduglyracing.com/>  and comes with a great number of spare
parts including a hard and soft dash cover (no I will not sell these
separately at this time). E-mail me if you're interested, I'm in San
Antonio, TX and you can e-mail me at tomc@satx.rr.com if you're interested.
I'm not in a hurry to sell, actually a buddy of mine wants me to keep it to
further develop, but I don't think I want to deal with two cars right now.

$850.00 obo

Thanks, you've all been great,

Tom C

http://www.spuduglyracing.com <http://www.spuduglyracing.com/>