My Route to Cincy...

Tim McConnell wrote:
> Am I insane?

The longest I ever drove alone was 16 hours from the Twin Cities (MN) to
the KY/IN border at which point I had to sleep at a rest stop.  I was on
my way to Key West, FL in a 77 Rabbit with a waterbed, drafting table,
record collection, and two bikes on the back.  42 hours/2000 miles
total, under $70 gas in 1989 IIRC.  A steering rack boot or something
exploded in the ghetto suburbs of Atlanta and scared the shit out of me.

My family of four also did our annual FL trip in that thing once.  Tight
quarters....

12 hours to Cincy for me.  Should be doable but sounds daunting.