who is NOT going to Cincy?

Oh Cathy I can hear a trip to America calling. Will have to pin point the
Cincy meet to a map and arrange a holiday around the Cincy meet maybe next
year or the year after. This will also allow time to organise management
cover for SciroccoWorld which hubby and I run.

When Ron was in the UK a few weeks back he started the thoughts rolling.
Would love to get to one of your VW events especially one were there is a
strong rocco leaning. It would be great to compare your rocco's to our UK
spec cars. Sadly not Cincy this year, already commited hubby and I to
several shows and meet ups.

What Rocco/s do you have?

Heather