who is NOT going to Cincy?

On 1:26:08 pm 05/17/05 "SWHeather" <swheather@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I'd really love to go, only couple of problems.
>
> I have never flown, was terrified couldn't even talk about flying and
> aeroplanes without being ill, got over the later I think, but would
> prefer a shorter flight than UK to Cincy.

Bah, easy. Once up, once down, in between, it's like a really long bus ride
without the drunks and the diesel fumes. I bet you'd be fine.

But then again, I hate to fly. (yeah, right...I wish I was in the air
everytime an aircraft passes overhead)

Seriously, a flight from the UK might be cheaper than you think, it'd be
great to have some international flavour besides us Canucks.

So is that a maybe???

cathy