who is NOT going to Cincy?

I'd really love to go, only couple of problems.

I have never flown, was terrified couldn't even talk about flying and
aeroplanes without being ill, got over the later I think, but would prefer a
shorter flight than UK to Cincy.

It would be great to meet up with you folk, feel I already know some of you
better than others after meeting Ron when he was in the UK.

No problem with hubby [gt2Sciroccos] he'd insist on coming to.

Family commitments - with the exception of our animals, rocco rule.

Heather