WAS:Rear Brakes LockingNOW:Brake Pedal Gets stiff in the rain

I was just thinking earlier this morning that what was not clear in this
discussion is the question of whether the calipers were moving freely,
front or rear, in both the slides and the pistons. If the rears are the
only ones free to move, they would obviously be the only ones working to
stop the car, and the pedal would feel very firm.

Cris