WAS:Rear Brakes LockingNOW:Brake Pedal Gets stiff in the rain

The pedal only feels firm when I'm driving in the rain.  I just did all four
corners not more than a month ago and bled the system as well.  All the old
pads were thier when I changed them, calipers were fine and all were moving
freely. This weekend I will try and figure out the problem and let everyone
know the culprit.