WAS:Rear Brakes LockingNOW:Brake Pedal Gets stiff in the rain

I forgot to mention before that the brake pedal also feels stiff in the
rain, I really have to get on it to stop the car,  It still stops just as
good as in the dry but I just have to step on the pedal twice as hard. Rear
brakes still lock up first as well.   It has to be related to the rears
locking up, I'm sorry i didn't mention it before.  Any expiriance with this?
Help would be greatly apriciated seing that it is really driving me crazy.
I really want to fix this before cincy because we all know the trip out
thier does usually involve some high speed braking.