org competition

That might, but the neon svt is sure to get beat by the "Borg" designed scion box vehicle, and I think it doesn't even get mph.

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:Yeah, but was it a Contour SVT? Now THAT'D be something to get excited
about...
Drove a 2nd generation Taurus SHO once, that was a FAST car.
Ford knows how to make high-speed grocery getters.