cat price/quality + NOx question

Speaking of cooling system, I've since read that coolant can actually "boil locally" in the head if there's some clogging in the passages, and so reducing heat transfer, but the temp gauge will still read more or less normal.  Last year I had a radiator leak, and before finally replacing it, used some Prestone stop-leak product in the interrim.  It's probably time for a cooling system flush as well.

Leo

84 Wolfsburg