What STEAMS me about Vortex... Sorry... Rant

Yeah, I grew up around NJ and the roads were less cluttered in the 80's when
I was a (younger) nut, driving any one of a series of lowered MKI Sciroccos
balls to the wall, practically EVERY NIGHT, down some of the local twisty
back roads....I learned a little about strafing apexes, heel/toe,
understeer, oversteer, any steer, etc.  It was a great way to really get
connected with a car and learn how to drive.  I feel that the ability I
picked up, although unnecessarily risky, was invaluable.

After a time, increased development forced thousands of deer onto my beloved
roads.  I hit a few and can remember a double 360 spin across a road into a
ditch.  Had I gone the other way, my 78 would've headed down a steep 150'
bank into the river.  I decided I had beaten the odds for long enough.

The last personal record I set was 138 on my 1000 Hurricane (bike) and still
pulling hard toward 165.  I sold that and continue to mellow as the years
pass...

...but I do love to drive fast.

Jim