What STEAMS me about Vortex... Sorry... Rant

That's pretty damn funny, Jim.   I lol'd for real.

My best (er, worst, if you talk to the law) was making it from Va
Beach to Springfield, VA (20 miles south of DC) in about 2.5 hours.
120 most of the way.  Almost had a heart attack when I saw blue lights
behind me, but they disappeared on an offramp soon after appearing.  I
took the next exit and pulled my heart out of my throat, took a
breather, and continued on.

I no longer do that.  As Chris said "Too much to lose / too much to
live for" (6 of one... yadda yadda yadda).  Wife and kids make a great
governor.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)