Chinese market door handles

I have electric locks in my car - I chopped up the doors to get them
in though. I also removed the trunk lock - and I use a trunk actuator
to pop it open. I replaced the lock with a steel plate, and got a VW
logo from a jetta and glued it to the hole - fits perfect.

My battery is huge - I've left my lights on all night and still was
able to start it later.

But I do keep the driver's side door with a key in working order.
That's just in case.

I have a bit if wiring info for a viper car alarm on my site there.

--Timbo

--
www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech