Chinese market door handles

The description says that they will fit MK1 scirocco and rabbits, but
they DID NOT fit on my 79 scirocco or on the 85 cabriolet I have been
working on.  IIRC older A1 door openers have a lever that needs to be
pushed sideways and the newer ones push down (might have the
directions backwards).  I do not know why or what year they changed.
They did work on my friends Golf 2 and looked cool.  Anyone want my
unused set I will sell them for $5 each plus shipping (hopefully be
cheaper within US vs. from Hong Kong).  I was going to keep them
around and find a way to make them work on a MK1 but I have too many
projects already.

--
Gordy

MK1 x 3