What STEAMS me about Vortex... Sorry... Rant

>> That is scary!  110 is scary enough, I don't want to think about 150...
>>
> I believe a scirocco with a decent body "kit" to keep its nose down at
> speed while the flow around tit smooth enough would be the way to go. But
> then again if I were to try somethign like that, Bonneville is the place

agreed. front and rear spoilers seem to help a bunch. the rieger actually
smoothes out when going >100. its funny that the original post mentioned
143, as thats what my speedo read at top end after the 2.0 swap. true speed
was lower, as i dont have the right speedo gear for my wheel/tire size
(reads ~8% high).
Al