What STEAMS me about Vortex... Sorry... Rant

You will all see the '85 in Cincy... after 110mph it felt like the friggin
space shuttle on reentry. ROFLMAO
 I DRANK the gas... I had to stop for gas and when I went to pull out it
felt like the ebrake was on. Couldn't figure it out. I got out looked at it,
looked under the car... Shrugged my shoulders and got in. I went to pull out
of the gas station and there was this horrible crunch/grinding sound and the
tire FELL OFF. Wheel, brake drum and all.
 I felt like Han Solo when the hyperdrive broke.