What STEAMS me about Vortex... Sorry... Rant

> From: "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net>
> Date: 2005/05/17 Tue PM 03:51:25 EDT

> agreed. front and rear spoilers seem to help a bunch. the rieger actually
> smoothes out when going >100. its funny that the original post mentioned
> 143, as thats what my speedo read at top end after the 2.0 swap. true speed
> was lower, as i dont have the right speedo gear for my wheel/tire size
> (reads ~8% high).
> Al

I don't know whether to be scared or excited, I have that engine in my pickup (still not running)...  I do have a GTI airdam that will go on it eventually, but....  :-O

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...