Injector questions(NOT A DEBATE!!!!) Nothing to do with size!lol

Scourge wrote:
> So all I need to do is cap off the air shroud port. So .....
> yeah, where is it??(Is it the little black plastic thing that's on
> the back of the head??)  lol  And could having it not capped off
> cause any of my running issues(only runs like ass at start up for
> about a minute, and only if the car has been off for more then 5
> minutes or so but has run in the past ~8 hours). As it is, I'm
> thinking it's leaky injectors. The problem used to only happen in
> cold weather, now it always happens.

Yes, a small poopchik by #3 injector.  This air goes in the holes of the
brass things through a passage to evacuate and cool the area inside the
traffic cone bit and is sealed by the second o-ring.  If you have this
port, cap it off.  I thought no solid heads had this but I'm hazy.

I wrote this earlier but forgot to send it:

76-84 is 049 133 551A $30 each CDN
That's Bosch 0 437 502 023 the one you want, one fat o-ring

85-86 is 026 133 551 $70 each CDN
That's Bosch 0 437 502 045 air-shrouded tip, you don't want that.

87-88 is 035 133 551F $80 each CDN
That's Bosch 0 437 502 043, late 80s Audi and early 90s VW (??)
No Scirocco app according to Bosch