Injector questions(NOT A DEBATE!!!!) Nothing to do with size!lol

On 5/14/05, Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> So I since I'm using the "shorty" injector seats, I should be good with the
> cheap injectors listed for 76-84???(cheap is good, lol)

My vote is "Yes"...  The 76-84 injectors are non-airshrouded, so if
you want to run them ditch the plastic tubey dealies , run the brass
seats, and cap off/plug the air shroud port.  The only other thing you
might want to do is pay attention to how the injectors sit in the
head.  Without the plastic tubey dealie to hold the bottom of the
injector in place any sideways force placed on the injector from the
fuel line (or whatever else) may cause the injector to sit crooked.
While not a big deal, I'd pop all the injectors in first, and then see
if you can manipulate the lines a bit to have the injectors sit as
close to perfect as possible.

HTH,

Mark.
75