Need feedback - facing a transport issue (headliner-related)

Our next door neighbor used to haul concept cars/ race cars for a living and still has contacts in doing so, he said it's REALLY not cheap!

Tonee

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
Do you know anyone who's knee deep into racing and has an enclosed car
carrier? That would be the easiest way to do it, though not the cheapest.

Cathy