WTB: Heidelberg IV Power Plug

Hi all,

	In a quest to redo my stereo, I need to replace the original power plug for
the stock Heidelberg IV in my 16v.  I know I'm really fishing on this one,
but this is the plug that goes into the back of the stereo and has four
wires in it:  two power, ground, and illumination.  All four connecting
points on the plug are female spade connectors:  two are larger, two are
smaller.  Sorry, no part number is on the plug anywhere.  I can provide
pictures if necessary.  Anyone happen to have one of these lying around that
has enough wire left on it that I'll be able to solder on new wire?  Please
let me know.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v