CINCY SIGN UP PAGE (Yes, I am sooo lame)

Brett,

Obviously you are one busy guy!

I had a free evening, so I "got er done"...no biggie.

Hope you do get the car sorted...oh and yeah, you might as well actually
sign the guestbook. ;-)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL