16v Head

Does anyone have a 16v head that is in decent shape they are willing to
(sell) part with? Nothing special just a stock 16v head that can be machined
ahead of time so that I can do my head gasket (and timing belt) while we are
Cincy.
 Allyn has expressed interest in the one currently on the car. He has
offered to help me in exchange for the old head...
 TIA
Chris

--
Build a man a fire and keep him warm for an evening...
Set him on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life.