GTG/Tech Day in MD

We've been having occasional small GTG/ tech days in Maryland for the last couple of months.
We replaced Neptuno's alternator the first GTG (not the easiest since it's under the AC compressor)
and a few other small things.
We replaced springs, shocks and bushings and did an alignment on Roger's car a few weeks ago.
On May 21st we're going to have a motor mount day and see just how many can be done in one day!

So far these little events have been at my house in Gaithersburg, but I suspect there will be a few
different hosts in this area.

Anyway, if you enjoy working on Sciroccos, want to help other Scirocco owners and get a few things
fixed up on your Scirocco then email either me or Tony (Neptuno) and we'll add you to our local area
list and keep you informed about future GTG/tech days.

So far we've had fun, learned a lot and accomplished alot. (and, of course, drank alot of beer!)

Of course, there are always rules and we have one. You have to own a Scirocco and you need to drive
it to the event (or maybe host the event if it needs to become a running Scirocco ;^)

If you'd like to join in the fun let us know.
Dan