CINCY SIGN UP PAGE (Yes, I am sooo lame)

Yep, just was getting online to *finally* do this after being properly
needled about it enough. :-)  And, to add to my shame, it's already been
done by very helping hands.   I've been working so much on other things,
it's difficult to get these things to raise to the priority level sometimes.

It's so bad right now, that I haven't driven my Scirocco *at all* this
year, it has not been inspected, and doesn't even have non-storage
insurance.  I just got the 12-ton Harbor Freight press today so I can
redo the pside motor mount - which is so bad it made the car a bit
painful to drive.  In fact, after work today, I took my son to soccer,
mowed the lawn, ran out  of gas, mowed more lawn after getting gas,
trimmed the edges, got dinner, got kids in bed, did more office work
(what I get paid to do), I went out and actually *assembled* the press!

Damn, I'm good....not! :/

I'll be lucky if my car leaves the garage before driving it directly to
Dauns place...bleh...

==Brett