Hello list, I'm back from Germany.

> Yes, they talked of your visit, and your liking the Krombacher too.  Good
> stuff.  Siggy gave me one to take
> with me.  Great people!
Yes, we are glad you visited us!
I do not know somebody visited us and did not like Krombacher :-)

> She knows about them now.  She wanted me to take some home with me.  I
> think she was serious too, because
> she was talking about shipping containers and the like.
Yes because currently I keep these sciroccos on the yard of her mothers (my
grandmothers) house - she wants to hire the house - and some neighbors are
very angry because of my scirocco collection but I do not care about that
... for the future I plan to build a big garage to keep the sciroccos there
... and nobody can be angry about it then :-).
Well, I think my mom would have sold the sciroccos to you if she ownes them
... but she knows that I will be very angry then ... and she know about my
plans for the future ... I want to realize it this year in summer and
already wrote the building application. I hope that they do not appeal
against it and I can start ...

> I don't think Patrick would part with any of them, and I can't blame him
either.
No, I do not want to sell one of the sciroccos ... although I could need the
money of them ... but I hope to find a job soon and everything will be ok
again then.

Regards Patrick

2004 - Seat Leon TDI
1997 - Cosmopolitan Trike Highway