CINCY SIGN UP PAGE

I am sure that I am covering old material here but it may be worth
mentioning...
 Are the people planning on "caravaning" together going to have those little
2-mile walkie talkies? I know from experience that they can be very helpful
and they are fairly cheap--on the other hand, when my wife and I use them
when we drive two cars I don't get a damn word in edgewise and I can't JAM
until her batteries run down... :)
 I have a pair if I meet up with anyone along the way.