Hello list, I'm back from Germany.

> Ahhhahahahah!!!  Getting betrunken mit Siegfried and Hans-Georg is a good
time!  BTDT! (Patrick
> was too young at the time!) Hope to again!  Packing eurobumper when
scheiss-faced is a lasting
> memory!  What a great family.
Yes Ron, you are right :-) ...
I remember your big package with the eurobumpers ...
Hope to meet you soon again, too!

> Geeez, he had/has a pile of them, and they were nice too...when I was over
(what, 4 years ago?) he
> was trying to keep knowledge of them away from Heidrun (his mom).  It was
a big secret.  Siggy was
> very cool about it...a guter Vater!
Yes, because I want to keep at least one of each different scirocco mkII
type ... ;-)
I am not sure, how long ago your last visit here is ... but perhaps 4 years
are right... you should visit us soon again ... ;-)
Yes, I tried to keep them without my mom knowing of them ... but some day
she saw all these sciroccos ... and now knows about all of them ... she is
not so happy about it but she knows I am crazy and she cannot  stop me
keeping sciroccos :-)
My father is happy that I keep the sciroccos, too.

> Glad you enjoyed it - I'll have to drop Patrick a line!
I am glad John enjoyed it, too.
I do not understand the last sentence ... what does it mean?

Regards Patrick

2004 - Seat Leon TDI
1997 - Cosmopolitan Trike Highway
1995 - Scirocco Bieber Cabriolet