Hello list, I'm back from Germany.

--- "John C. Worden" <johncworden@verizon.net> wrote:
> I spent
> the day with the Schiller family, drinking Krombacher and eating grilled
> sausages and potatos.
> It was absolutely great to spend the day with a German family.

Ahhhahahahah!!!  Getting betrunken mit Siegfried and Hans-Georg is a good time!  BTDT! (Patrick
was too young at the time!) Hope to again!  Packing eurobumper when scheiss-faced is a lasting
memory!  What a great family.

  I saw
> Patrick's Scirocco collection-
> '92 GTII, Bieber convertible, '81 MkII(carb'd- rare), Scala, and his
> Scirocco from Eastern Germany(forget
> the year, but it was carb'ed  too).  Road around in his Seat and on his VW
> powered Trike.

Geeez, he had/has a pile of them, and they were nice too...when I was over (what, 4 years ago?) he
was trying to keep knowledge of them away from Heidrun (his mom).  It was a big secret.  Siggy was
very cool about it...a guter Vater!

Glad you enjoyed it - I'll have to drop Patrick a line!

Ron