Blacky's night at the track(1/4 mile).

On 6:22:22 pm 05/07/05 "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Ok here's the rest of the story since I'm in a better mood now.
> The last run, staging, thinking go on third green. Ok 1 2 3, launch
> hard!! Hmm...that doesn't sound right. Then all of a sudden,
> WHHOOOMMMPP holy shit my car is blowing up!

LOL!!! I KNEW I should have gone to the track!

(anybody ever have problems with
> TT mandrel bent stuff not being bent right??) and had to put a f*ing
> "turbo cherry bomb" muffler on it. It sounds like ass!!!!!

I take it you weren't here when Klaus "got Bombed". I have to admit, "the
Bomb" was fun, but so is hearing eh? GL with finding a replacement muffler.
And that sucks, but 16.4 is decent enough, especially on a cold track.
Better than my 8V would do at the moment, though Blackie and klaus will
have their day, you just wait!

Cathy