This thing on ???

Actually i just have gotten back the Internet a couple of weeks ago and im on dial up(AOL,which really sucks BTW) and i havent had a chance to get it into the car yet. I have have a really hard time financially lately and my project fell off the face off the planet (no money, no project) so my car got covered up and its been sitting for the past 1 1/2 year. Now im finaly staring to get going on it again and hopping i get to drive it by my birthday in september.
The intercooler is welded up and ready to drop in, but as of right now its sitting in my garage on the top shelf along with a K26 and an audi wastegate for which i have slowly been trying to weld up a manifold for.

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
Yeah - it's still on. I had actually tried to page you a while back about your
experiences with that twin Audi 5000 IC you had made. Didn't check the last
email you sent though...

L8R, JT