From: "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca>
To: "Sciroccolist" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 1:08 AM
Subject: Blacky's night at the track(1/4 mile).

So, my car seems to have gotten slower, but I've gotten more consistent. She
ran 16.4 back to back to back to back, lol. The night was not all fun and
games though.....I'm a little too pissed to go into detail, so I'll leave
some tid-bits for your collective imaginations to run wild with.

Blacky's last run...finished in 29.921 seconds...yeah, 29. She also came
home on a flatbed........ Yeah, I'm happy......

-George -ready to burn a Rocco.