Blacky's night at the track(1/4 mile).

did thats ok.  my first time at teh track I broke my shifter ball at
the line and had to drive it home with only 3rd and 4th.
second time there my turbo disconnected from my exhaust manifold.  had
to hold it on with coathangers while I drive home at 30mph on the
highway shooting fire balls from the manifold.