Blacky's night at the track(1/4 mile).

I bought one of TT's new 16V down pipe and had to remanufacture the inside
it was so bad. The connecting pipes were sticking almost half way through
the diameter. What good is a larger freeflowing header if it has a
retriction built in. I was not happy with the quality of it. It was not up
to the same as their older design. I found out their are not yet
manufacturing them themselves but expect to later this year. I hope they are
better.