Wheel questions

Hey guys..
i got a couple of questions and maybe a lil favour from the list :)

I'm lookin at some deep dish rims for my rocco.
the one thing i cant figgure out is what offset to use without rubbing, also i was looking at maximum of 16" rim, but all the wheels that im lookin at with the nice big fat lip i can only see them in the 17"+ (I know 17" rims have been done already but not too quite sure about them)
does anyone know where and how i can get something like that. Keep in mind that this will go on a 86 with a Zender Z400 Kit, so i would like to go a a nice 7.5 or even 8" width.(BTW the tire size on the Z400 spec sheet was 8x15 with 205/50R15 or 225/50R15 but not quite sure if the Zender was dropped or not... mine has a 1.75" drop thanks to the Apex Lowering springs.)
as far as tires i have picked out BFGoodridge g-Force T/A KD OR g-Force KDW.

TIA