Wheel questions

Stick with the G-Force Sports.  They are a great tire for the money and will
last a lot longer. The KDW's come in in two tread paterns, if you really
wanted them make sure you get the ones with the straight tread pattern, the
curvy tread pattern sucks (crappy in the rain,crappy tread life, crappy all
around). They are really dissapointing because BFG usually makes great
tires.