24 days, what are you doing?

Things already done
Alternator replacement
oil change some 1000 miles ago
Radio head unit in and all the 4x6's
Red neck CB installed for fun with the truckers

Hmmmmmmm lets see.......I think this are next.
Motor mounts (as many as I can)
Coolant flush with thermostat replacement
Totally-->replace the antenna that broke
Test the starter for heat soak again other wise its an hour per great gas stations I be so lucky to stop at :(

On the back burner
maybe a tune up plus oil.....
maybe the rest of the stereo
Maybe 3 gauge install
Fog light install..??

I dont know.....a shit load more.....Oh Curses and damnations....
I GOT TO GET MY TENT!!!
oh and beer!!

Stress? no stress this is how I live!!!

El Tony

"I would believe only in a god who could dance"

Yahoo! Mail